- High quality DSLR and lens that renders professional and beautiful images
- Professional studio lighting technology that provides consistent and glamorous lighting
- Commercial prints that delivers exceptional details and brings photos to life
- Large interactive touchscreen that is intuitive and customizable for your special event
Custom Layouts and Designs
- 4×6 print size or classic photo booth strips
- Choice of single or duplicate copies per session
- Black & White or Color
- Custom designed layouts with header, footers, background colors and patterns, text, and overlay images
- Choice of portrait or landscape layout
- ASK ABOUT OUR NEW 5×7 PRINT SIZE!! Bigger prints = Better pictures
Q: How it works?
A: The guest enters the open-air photo booth area and selects the options via a touchscreen (number of prints, color or b&w setting, and a start button). 4 photos are taken 4-5 seconds apart. Before each shot, there is a countdown timer and optional message to display. After each shot, a preview of the image is displayed. The pictures are printed immediately after the last photos is taken and will be available right outside the booth.
Q: How many people can fit in the photo booth?
A: Since our photo booth is an open-air concept, the booth will fit up to 8 people comfortably.
Q: How much space do I need for the photo booth?
A: Our photo booth has about a 12×12 foot print. Additional spaces are needed for props and any other extra features that are requested. We will require about a 12×12 foot area.
Q: What are the power requirements?
A: We do require 1 dedicated power outlet that is within 20 feet of the photo booth area.
Q: How fast do the photos print?
A: Depending on the layout and design, it can take anywhere from 30-45 seconds for each 4″x6″ photo to print. We use high quality professional printers that utilize 8 different color ink tanks for wide color gamut that creates beautiful prints and vivid colors on high glossy professional photo paper. While other companies do offer faster print times, they do so at a reduced quality. Just saying.
Q: How long does it take for photos to be posted online? Can they be password protected for private viewing?
A: It normally takes 24-48 hours for photos to be posted online. Online gallery can be requested to be public or private with password. Galleries include both the photo booth print layout and individual pictures. Specific pictures can be excluded from the galleries upon request.
Q: Is there a limit to the number of photographs the booth can take?
A: The photo booth provides unlimited photo sessions and prints for the entire duration of the rental period.
Q: How does the payment work?
A: TVS requires a 50% deposit at time of contract. On the day of the event, the remaining 50% is collected. We accept cash or checks.
Q: Is TVS insured and can we provide proof of insurance?
A: Absolutely. TVS is fully insured and can provide proof of insurance to the designated venue or add them as an Additional Insured.